www.Mcdonaldsfeedback.com - McDonald’s Customer Feedback Survey



Do you know that on the back of the McDonald’s receipt is an invitation to participate in the McDonald’s Customer survey? If you receive one of these invitations, go to www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com or www.mcdonalds-survey.ca to complete a short survey about your recent experience at one of McDonald’s restaurants and be automatically entered in the Survey Sweepstakes.

Your feedback is very important to McDonald’s that will help them still provide you with an great experience every time you visit. To complete this survey, first you need to choose your language and enter the restaurant number from your receipt to activate this survey. Then answer all of the survey questions based on your experience and attach additional comments. The survey should take less than 10 minutes.

McDonald is a well-known global food service retailer, almost everyone has ever tried McDonald. Their menu is filled with various burgers, sandwiches, chicken, fish, salads, snacks, beverages, coffee and desserts at great prices. Meal bundles are much cheaper than ordering them separately. Their happy meal bundle usually has latest toys for kids and other free gifts. As they have committed to customers, they provide the world famous potato fries, the fresh salad, and 100% pure beef in burgers. McDonald open 24 hours a day with plants and artwork inside and decent seating area outside. Free wifi is truly exceptional and they even have play place for kids and no purchase is required. It’s really a great place to have fun with your friends and families.

6 comments:

  1. my wife and I went to the new Mcdonald's store number 37129 this am on nov. 13 2013. we waited in line while a store employee was trying to get what he could for a dollar. then an employee moved to a different register and took our order and no receipt printed, I was asked if I wanted a receipt I said yes she told us that she would get it and bring it to our table. after we had finished our food she came and told us the manger was not wanting to get the receipt for her to give to us she said she was very sorry. I asked her for the store number, she had to goto the office and get that and returned to our table with the number. is this your store practice to NOT get a receipt for all your customers? my wife will not goto this store again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from anonymous November 13,2013 the new store itold you about the employee gave me the wrong number. the store is on hwy 431/231 in HazelGreen,Al next to the Hardees

      Delete
  2. we get coffee every sunday to go but this time i was not happy Dec 12 @ 8:30 our coffee was not fresh.this was on 11538

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not receive a receipt so I can't answer your survey. This is the second time in 2 weeks for the Chino Valley, Arizona McDonald;s. There was a long line of cars behind me and I had to wait 15 minutes to get my order of just a Big Mac. I not only didn't receive a receipt but I did not receive any napkins. I did not realize this until I was home with my order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be going to Sonic from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is it that I can go to a McDonalds on the Las Vegas Strip that is not in a hotel but its own building and over charge everything.
    I mean in the drive through and I order a large drink and its like 2 bucks and I said but the add and the buses even show a dollar any drink and im being charged double., I know the worker cant answer that since she is only making min. but if they own a store and its advertised everywhere they should sell it at that price. never purchase a meal or drink at any las vegas strip

    ReplyDelete